Iceni Art House
Flower Preservation for weddings, christenings, Funerals & other special occasions
Making a Purchase
You can either order online or contact us to discuss an order via the contact page. If you place an order online for a custom flower preservation, please make sure that you send us a message with your requirements. For instance if you are buying resin letters make sure that you let us know which letters you would like. Please note that there is a discount if you are ordering more than 1 letter, all subsequent letters are charged at a lower rate and these can be found in the 'add on ' items section at the bottom of the flower preservation shop page.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
1. When I receive your order I will send you a message with all of the details on how to package & send your flowers. If you are ordering letters, numbers, gift certificates or have a special request please include these in a message to me when you place your order.
2. The resin I use is a high quality glass clear UV resistant resin but as this item is crafted by hand there may be imperfections that are unavoidable, this item is not produced in a factory and so will not look that way.
3. Flowers need to dried to be put in resin, when flowers dry they can shrink a bit, lose or change colour and change shape. How a flower drys depends on many factors , quality, condition, age & environment to name a few. By ordering this product you are agreeing to understanding this. If you have any concerns or queries regarding this then please contact me to discuss.
4. If sending flowers from outside of the UK please send as quickly as possible and put a zero value on any customs forms or stickers. The reason for this is you could incur import charges (for which I am not liable) and your parcel could get held at customs.
5. I can't be held responsible for the condition in which your flowers arrive or the length of time taken for them to arrive, if they arrive and are not suitable for preserving then I will contact you and refund your order.
Sending Your Flowers
Ideally the flowers need to be as fresh as possible so we ask you to send them to us within a few days of the event. To send please wrap the flowers loosely in bubble wrap, tissue or newspaper, place them in a sturdy box along with your name and contact details. It is very important that you make sure your details are in the box, we receive a large number of flowers weekly and without this information we may be unable to match your flowers to your order. To send the flowers please use either a 24 or 48 hour delivery service so that the flowers aren't in transit for too long. If sending from outside of the UK please use the quickest delivery method available. The address to send flowers to is; Iceni Art House,
Heartsease Thurgarton Road
Norfolk NR11 7NY UK
Creating Your Keepsakes
Due to the process of how the keepsakes are created, it is a timely process. From receiving your flowers to creating the finished product, the usual time scale is 8 to 10 weeks but during busier periods can be much longer. We will keep you updated on progress and any delays and you can contact us anytime to check on your order.
Returns & Cancellations
We accept returns or exchanges on ready made products from our shop (any postage costs to be met by the customer) just contact us within 28 days of your purchase. We are however unable to accept returns or exchanges on any custom order and any order from the Flower Preservation Page as these are personalised products that are made to order.
We do accept cancellations if the cancellation is made prior to work beginning on the order. If we receive your flowers and they are not in suitable condition for us to preserve we will let you know and issue you a full refund.
Shipping & Postage
Postage & Packaging costs are included for Flower Preservation orders for UK customers. We do ship worldwide, if you are outside of the UK please contact us so that we can quote your postage costs. We also recommend that any customers outside of the UK check the costs of sending the flowers to us first before making a purchase.